SW10/HCC: Powernaut 2005 #4: If Only The Powernaut Were Here!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 28 12:10:09 PDT 2012

I'll probably have more Powernaut 2005 episodes some time, but this one
completes the mini-series and the High Concept Challenge entry.  Yeah,
he's definitely recast.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005.htm#4

I made some artistic tweaks to #1's art too.  The 1968 and 1992 panels
look much more 1968'y and 1992'y than originally.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005.htm#1)  And I added a
"Help, S.O.S.!" section, thank you Andrew.  Some pseudo-science just
doesn't fit well inside a panel boundary.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005.htm#sos)

 From here I could do 1944, 1948, 1955, 2005, 2011, or even a surprise
from outside the timestream.  I think I'll just catch my breath for a
couple of weeks while I decide.  I've got some trashy science fiction
that's been waiting too long for me to read it...

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.