LNH: Digital JUMP! #9: INDIGO! The Melancholy of Kimball Kinnison!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 28 11:27:32 PDT 2012

On 4/26/2012 11:55 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> PREHISTORIC PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS
>
> IN ASSOCIATION WITH RULED PAPER NOTEBOOKS AND AN ANNOYING AMOUNT OF
> FREE TIME
>
> ...from the files of the Molybdenum Age...
>
> <---------------------->
>
> Digital JUMP!
>
> Written by Andrew Perron
> Cover art by, oh, let's say Moe
>
> Issue #9 - INDIGO!  The Melancholy of Kimball Kinnison!

All right, I can look up Kimball Kinnison, but I can't figure out what
he has to do with this story.

> Carmine let out a breath and examined herself.  The armor flashed
> bright red and faded away, leaving glowing sigils on her body. "An
> opportune development.  I believe I shall give it the reverence it
> deserves."
>
> And with that, she started leaping up and down, laughing gleefully.
> "Bwahahaha, YES!  Got the bloody bastard!  Oh!" She pounded her fist
> into her palm. "But that *does* feel good."

Ahh... I do like stories where the heroes pull off a well-planned
victory against all odds.  Well done.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.