LNH20: The Cat Lady #3

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 28 11:22:10 PDT 2012

On 4/28/2012 8:30 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:
>                      The Cat Lady #3
>                       The Encounter
>    Fortunately, Angelo was their to make the decision easy for him: he
> walked right up to Rover and raised his paw, his bionic paw, his super
> strong indestructible bionic paw with razor sharp claws that shone
> brightly in the noonday sunshine.   Rover took the hint and ran
> towards his house and barked until his master let him in.  Angelo
> wanted to follow but his mother stopped him: the other cats were
> already moving along and they had to follow.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again... This would make a really
good children's story.  Does RACC have a category which is the opposite
of "ACRA"?

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.