MISC/META: What I Did This Weekend Instead of Write Comics

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 27 19:06:36 PDT 2012

On 4/27/2012 1:23 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 02:05:03 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I did draw a few cartoons (for publication next weekend), though.  It's
>> cool to sit in a pub and do that, as long as you're in Seattle.  But
>> mostly I just wrote a travelog episode for my blog.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/domination/blog/page.php?fn=22apr2012.txt
>
> Oooooooh.  Interesting.  ...what was being protested?

Restaurant employees of the Space Needle were on strike.  I have to
admit, they picked the perfect day to make a point, but the audience was
less than attentive.

>> My blog actually had a crossover with the Powernaut back in 2005.  He
>> showed up at my Halloween party - and I *wasn't* the one who was dressed
>> as him!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2005/powerpatrol2.htm#domination
>
> Wow, that's great XD
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, POWER

I actually remember where the Powernaut was born:  on a barstool in
Hanover Park, Illinois, on the afternoon of Easter Saturday 2005.  The
Powernaut *comic strip* was born at a cafeteria table of the Alaska
State Ferry System last November.

--
(signed) Scott Eiler, loves talking about my children.  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.