[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #30: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 6

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 27 18:28:44 PDT 2012

On 4/27/2012 5:52 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:
> On 2012-04-26, at 9:38 PM, Scott Eiler<seiler at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> Well done.  But while you weren't looking, the Powernaut made it to *31* episodes!
>
> Congratulations! I hope to keep to a semi-weekly schedule and at
> leastsuccessfully conclude this massive cosmic challenge arc (which is
> looking to be around the 50 issue mark? My estimations are notoriously
> unreliable).
>
> - Wil A.

I hope for a weekly schedule, but with shorter series (at least in the
near future) and more time between them.  My estimates can be unreliable
too, but usually in the direction which leads to more episodes.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.