SW10/HCC: Powernaut 2005 #1 through #3: Who Is The Powernaut?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 24 20:18:23 PDT 2012

Parts 1 - 3 of a 4-issue mini-series.  Part 4 will also be aimed at High
Concept Challenge, and I'll probably get it in this weekend!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005.htm

Among the stylistic innovations for 2005:  an attempt at six different
artistic styles - all in the first part.  Plus, the Powernaut strip's
very first use of a period as a punctuation mark!

Click at the bottom to like it anew - please!  I still have proof that
seventeen people on Facebook liked Powernaut 1955, but I liked the new
page too soon and Facebook no longer lets me talk to the fans of the old
page.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.