LNH: LNH Comics Presents #108 - INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG -- EPISODE SEVENTY THREE

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:35:52 PDT 2012

On Apr 22, 6:58 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Wrote five stories yesterday...
>
> Arthur "But nothing today.." Spitzer

Nice! Glad one of us is being productive...

I had no intention of writing this issue, it was just an one-off joke
and you've expanded it beautifully. I like the more focused style
you've used for these last couple of stories.. I think Beige
Midnight's tendency toward repetitiveness and rambling generally works
for the kind of story that it is, but this is a nice contrast.

AJM (could probably use to write some short pieces myself so I don't
get overwhelmed)