LNH: LNH Comics Presents #108 - INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG -- EPISODE SEVENTY THREE

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:38:26 PDT 2012

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 21:05:56 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

>              INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
>                 EPISODE SEVENTY THREE

WOO!  Awesome!

> "You must post the story," said All-Knowing Last-Chance Whiner Destiny
> Woman mysteriously.  "For if you do not post this story before midnight
> -- then the very fabric of the Omnilooniversal Time Continuum shall
> break a part into never ending chaos and madness!!!"

Oh, big deal, that happens every Tuesday.

> Fuzzy took the toothpick out of her mouth and snapped it in half as she
> resisted the urge to hit Seeing if I can post man.  "Okay.  Is your
> system working right?  How about your newsreader?  Is the internet on?
> How about...?"
>
> "Oh!" said Seeing if I can post man snapping his fingers.  "The
> Internet!  Forgot about that!"  And then he moved his mouse over and
> clicked the Internet on.  "That should help!"

See, here's a guy who needs the help of The Router.

> "The Mouse!" cried Seeing if I can post man.  "I can't get it to work!
> It won't move!!"
>
> "BSL!" shouted Fuzzy as she looked in Building Suspense Lad's direction.
>
> "On it!" said Building Suspense Lad has he rushed out of the room and
> into the hallway.

Awesome XD

> It was WikiBoy.  WikiBoy
> licking an ice cream cone.  "WikiBoy!  You're a mouse!!"
>
> And WikiBoy turned into a furry little brown mouse.  The ice cream cone
> that he had been licking fell on top of him.
>
> "No!  No!" cried Building Suspense Lad.  "A computer mouse!  You're a
> computer mouse!!"
>
> Building Suspense Lad grabbed the mouse -- still sticky with melted ice
> cream and rushed back into the room.

Bwahahahaha. <3 Yessssssss

> "It won't get posted today.  We will have to wait till April 21st, 2012
> to see this story.  And now that my work is done here -- I must go.
> Fare thee well!"  And then All-Knowing Last-Chance Whiner Destiny Woman
> vanished away.  Mysteriously.
>
> "Some day I'm going to punch her," said Fuzzy as she tried to wipe away
> the sticky melted ice cream on her hand.

Wow.  It's been a while since I've seen a story where every character in it
contributed so effectively to the comedic beats.  Well-done! <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, not to mention a Building Suspense Lad
scene that made the point without overdoing it.