META/LNH: And what was your favorite SW10 year?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:25:53 PDT 2012

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 01:12:45 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> ... My.  That's the kind of dream I used to have so often, I got tired
> of putting them into stories.  Nowadays it would be a briefing from
> National Security Adviser Wyatt Ferguson:
>
> "The Mexican state of Sonora has broken loose from national authority.
> Criminal cartels are in control; they specialize in kidnapping.  U.S.
> soldiers and one teleporting superhuman raided there, and found evidence
> of mystic activity."

Heh heh heh.  Well, this was far more into the minarets-in-Manhattan-style
alternate history; a self-satisfied fascist state that bought into its own
reasons for existing and oppressing its citizens.  (And what I can remember
of the weather felt more like Canada than Mexico.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and they somehow built a factory right
on the border.