LNH/Meta: Only one week or so to finish 20th Anniversary Essays...!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 18:48:04 PDT 2012

Cutting and pasting... replacing two months with one week.. :)

Okay so far I've only received 2 essays...

If you're not named Dave Van Domelen or Scavenger.. I haven't gotten
anything from you yet...

So get cracking and make this your number one project!

Oh, and if you can make sure your essay is ASCII friendly... no
funky quotation marks or anything else... that would be great.

-----------------

Just a reminder... you have only one week or so to finish your
Essays for the 20th Anniversary for the LNH...

(It doesn't have to be an essay... it could be a youtube video, a
podcast, a webcomic or something else if you want)

Because I'm lazy here's a repost of what I posted last time...

--------------------------

But seriously, way back during the 5th anniversary Drizzt gathered up a
bunch of essays from the LNH writers of that time and posted them to racc.

http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2007-April/003453.html

I thought it might be nice to do the same thing for the 20th, so I'm
putting a call out for anyone who has ever been an LNH writer or reader
to send me an essay, or thought, or something.  Doesn't have to be big.
     A pithy sentence will do.  And I'd figure I'd get this out now since
some writers (like myself) seem to take forever to write stuff... so
this gives you a year or so...

Send them to me by April 26th, 2012... arspitzer at earthlink.net

Or I guess you could post them yourself to racc, (or ac.lnh, or that lnh
livejournal... http://lnhers.livejournal.com/ if you want) on April 29,
2012...

Arthur "Already finished!" Spitzer