LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #6: "Playing Koi"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 18 16:57:11 PDT 2012

Let's try this again, this time for people other than Andrew.  8{o>

On 4/18/2012 8:45 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 03:18:46 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> AJM (Also, wat exactly do the underwater vampires feed on?)
>
> Well, I know the descriptions of their mouths are vague, but I had intended
> for them to resemble squid suckers.  So I figure they latch onto blue
> whales en masse and feed.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also the inspiration for "Abyssal".

Yeah, I figured part of the answer was, "Whales have blood".   In my
world, the Vampire Pirates of Tuvalu probably know that too.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.