REVIEWS: End Of Month Reviews #98 - February 2012 [Spoilers]

Phantasm michellesutton07 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:54:10 PDT 2012

On Apr 14, 12:43 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So basically we have a situation here where people messed up royally
> and got all confused but it is nothing that can't be straightened out.

Hey, you gotta get the "chaotic" into the "chaotic add-on cascade"
part of what - when glancing at the LNH Writer's Group - appears to be
more thought-out than the pure chaos that was "Birth of a Villain".

Ah, pure, unadulterated, Old-Skool Chaos, where cameo gags become
recurring parts of the cast, and the two most level-headed 'leaders'
are the uncostumed sidekicks of Lite and Mouse.  (I miss Jaelle.)

BTW, is the Apathy Beast any relation to the Writer's Block Beast
(which itself appeared for an early unnumbered posting - IIRC, written
by Jaelle - of BoaV)?