[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #29: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 11 18:52:47 PDT 2012

On 4/11/2012 1:01 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:

> As the Devil climbed out of the car, swearing and cursing, the wizard
> asked, "What is she doing?"
>
> The Devil paused, looking at the wizard incredulously, then waved in the
> general direction they came from. "Isn't it bleeding obvious? *She* is
> not doing anything. *It* is doing it. The same thing it did up in
> Double-Hell.
>
> "It doesn't have any originality. It just takes. That's what it's doing.
> Taking. Taking every idea. Every meaning and every notion and every
> tiny hint of every possible thing. Barmy, and almost snookering us in
> the process.
>
> "Before that psycho-philosophy out there gets so bladdered that it
> forgets that it *needs* us to keep moving on, we need to find someone
> and shuffle them off right quick. Someone or something. Anything. From
> here."

Has the Devil always sounded this much like John Constantine, or is he
perhaps under alien language influence like Megadusa is?  8{D>

Oh, and how has everyone else kept the Secret Living Language from
eating Hells all these years?  (Admittedly all the Hells are probably
surrounded by dimensional voids full of nothing, which the S.L.L. would
probably be unable to punch through without a host body.)

But yeah, you're definitely setting up a big conclusion.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.