META/LNH: And what was your favorite SW10 year?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 11 18:45:30 PDT 2012

On 4/11/2012 6:05 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:12:30 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Well, thanks for that.  Perhaps my writing is improving, but there may
>> be a balance between that and stories which are fun to read.  I admit to
>> a downward spiral of fun-ness in my main sequence of text stories.  I
>> hope to stop that before it gets downright morbid, while charging
>> forward with fun cartoons.
>
> Hmmmmmm.  I think that has less to do with your writing style changing, and
> more the way you've introduced certain elements to your world and followed
> through on their consequences.

Yeah, that's a good assessment.  I've been looking at some of my old
stories lately (for reasons soon to be obvious), so I'll admit my
writing style is helping the stories now more than it used to.  But I'm
still writing myself into that dead end.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who thinks writing more Clueless Lad
> would help!

Oh, that was part of the plan.  But when I sent my latest Clueless Lad
Team-Up off to James for review, it sent him into a coma and no one has
heard from him since.  8{C>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.