[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #28: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 10 19:16:57 PDT 2012

On 4/10/2012 7:08 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:09:02 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:
>
>> A slow, thick consciousness leaked in as the Super Wizard From Space
>> opened his eyes. His thoughts were dulled, like he'd slept for far too
>> long. The ground he was lying on was rough and cold. The air was full of
>> gritty soot, making for hard, scratching breaths. There was a hanging
>> darkness that he could only dispel by allowing some of his captured
>> starlight to leak from his skin.
>
> Which makes me think, at first, that he's stumbled upon another patch of
> Ultimate Darkness.

The various Hells are probably right next door to there.  Even Alan
Moore portrayed Hell that way.

>> "It shouldn't been this way," the Devil said. "It was scripted a
>> different way, but when the time came, we didn't act." The wizard turned
>> his head to look at the Devil and saw an expression of angry
>> understanding on the thin face.
>
> Hm.  I don't think I quite understand. `.`

I figured it to be unwritten story, related to writer's block.

>> The original intention was to release an issue every week, but around
>> December, I fell off the wagon (so to speak). This is my attempt to
>> get back into the habit. I have the disadvantage of having lost all
>> my previous momentum and having been smack in the middle of a story
>> arc, so I beg your indulgence.
>
> Hah, I definitely know from that one. @-@

The last time I lost story momentum, I was busy writing travelogs.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.