META/LNH: And what was your favorite SW10 year?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 10 19:12:30 PDT 2012

On 4/9/2012 6:43 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 00:35:33 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Now I'm getting the urge to play this same game with my own writings.
>> What's my favorite year of Superhuman World stories?
>
> Personally, it really seems like they've been getting better each year!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, shinier!

Well, thanks for that.  Perhaps my writing is improving, but there may
be a balance between that and stories which are fun to read.  I admit to
a downward spiral of fun-ness in my main sequence of text stories.  I
hope to stop that before it gets downright morbid, while charging
forward with fun cartoons.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.