META: Name Checks

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:11:31 PDT 2012

Searching for "Ultimate Mercenary," with or without quotes, there are
two of my UM issues on the first page. For "LNH," the Lige Nationale
de Hockey is of course the first hit, but the old eyrie.org lnh page
is on the first page. (lnhq.info should really be higher, but I have
no idea how to manage that.) For LNH20, the top hits are "LNH laser
jammer stealth kits" (I have no idea what that is, but it sounds
pretty awesome) and someone's twitter account, but the rest of the
page is RACC-related.

If we're searching while logged in, of course, Google is probably
filtering our searches for LNH-related stuff.

AJM (speaking of which, Wil, is there any way for you to upload the
issues that were posted during wilalambre.ca's outage?)