rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 10:45:40 PDT 2012

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 07:01:03 +0000 (UTC), Eagle wrote:

> Now, all of the writing imprints.  Note that new ones of these pop up all
> the time.  Entries marked with (*) are in danger of being retired due to
> lack of activity.  If you have any changes, please mail eagle at eyrie.org.

Y'know, I just realized; this list needs updated entries for LNH20, SW, and
MV - as well as HCC in the 'general tags' section.

Here's my crack at descriptions for two of the above:

HCC: The High Concept Challenge, a continuous series of writing contests.
Each round, the winner, chosen by reader vote, gets to pick the next
round's concept.

LNH20: On the LNH's 20th anniversary, a group of writers took it upon
themselves to create a new world, based in everything they loved about the
LNH, in the best spirit of comic book reboots!  LNH20 is just as friendly
as the original, but easier to get into!  Hop right in, the adventure's
fine!

Also, you can probably put myself and Adrian as LNH20 contacts - that OK,
Adrian?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Scott, Wil, how about you guys?