META: Name Checks

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 7 22:15:32 PDT 2012

On 4/7/2012 10:04 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> Name checks are a really great time waster.

Yep.  Two more:

*  "Clueless Lad":  my drawing of Clueless Lad and Nudist Man shows up
on Google Images page 3 - behind some Earth 2011 covers of mine which
have nothing to do with him!  Google's algorithm must involve web page
links.  Oh, and the LNH logo itself shows up on Page 1!

*  "Nudist Man":  the drawing I mentioned is Page 1, #2!  I now know
Nudist Man has more name recognition than Clueless Lad.  8{C>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.