WWW: Jess Nevins and Kickstarter

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 6 20:44:55 PDT 2012

On 4/4/2012 7:55 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 4/4/2012 4:48 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1651697370/the-encyclopedia-of-golden-age-superheroes
>>
>> Dave Van Domelen, notes that even if you can't afford to kick in, making
>> it to his goal also means Jess will post the Golden Age Superheroes
>> project
>> as a professionally-designed webpage. Professional webpage designers here
>> might want to drop him a line. :)
>
> My design calendar's full, thanks. And I see the project just reached
> its goal. But I could tell him the cheapest places to stay near his
> research facility, including one or two that won't show up on any
> reputable Google search. That's got to be worth a knit cap at least. 8{D>

And for web designers, I can recommend Visual Lizard in Winnipeg.  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.