META/LNH: And what was your favorite LNH year?

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:51:33 PDT 2012

Hum.  well, after thinking about it I would have to be pedestrian
and go with 1994, simply because that was the year I started reading
RACC.  "The golden age of science fiction is when you are twelve" and
all that.  There's been lots of great stuff before and afterwards, but
in my mind there's a whole bunch of stuff clumping together that makes
for particular emotional resonance.  Which means, I guess, that I'm
taking evrything that Arthur said in his initial post and going
'Me too'.

---
Saxon Brenton