LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #52 (1/2)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 15:40:59 PDT 2012

On Apr 5, 10:04 am, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:51 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Since it's technically about Lite now, and since he's on the run, maybe
> > you should temporarily rename it to “not-so-easily-discovered man”
>
> That all depends on whether he continues to carry around a glowing,
> radioactive mask in his back pocket.
>
> --Rob Rogers
> --Currently working on a list of "is that a glowing, radioactive
> mask in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me" joke
> variations

Those jokes would also make more sense if Lite were carrying the glove
in one of his front pockets.

Of course Lite might want to avoid having anything radioactive right
next to his prostate.

Oh, by the way, Roger, I understand A-Mei is currently on her
worldwide AMeiZING tour.  Seriously.  Started in Taipei and will
finish in December in Kaoshiung.  Somebody probably got paid to come
up with AMeiZING.

Martin