LNH: Deja Dude lnhq.info entry

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:29:01 PDT 2012

[...]
> In any case, to be fair, Deja Dude was downloading lots of cartoons
> and TV shows and an unspecified amount of porn. And it was Master
> Blaster who was obsessed with breasts. Not that there's anything
> wrong with that.
>
> Martin

Random non-human character:
"Mr Ramierz, I don't belong to your species, and am not aroused by
mammals. When I want to admire a curacious woman..." (mimes a classic
hourglass female shape with his hands) "...I would like those curves
to be properly functioning venom sacks rather than the milk producing
breasts that your people use to feed infants."

---
Saxon Brenton
Thinks he may have eaten too much sugary cake at the Edible Books Day...