META: RACCcon 2012: On the naming of beds...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 3 19:59:40 PDT 2012

On 4/3/2012 7:44 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> I probably should take this offer, since I really need to be saving
> money... so if no other RACC'r is interested in taking it, I'll happily
> take it... if others are interested out there I'll just probably get my
> own room.
>
> I'd be there for only four nights (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) and would be
> willing to pay half the costs for those nights.

I should probably admit now, I'll be in town with a spare bed through
Monday night too, so Saxon doesn't have to throw you out on the street
Sunday morning.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.