META/LNH: And what was your favorite LNH year?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 18:26:33 PDT 2012

On 4/3/12 8:01 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 01:35:06 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

>> I'd probably say 1994 was my favorite one.  That might be due to being
>> my first full year reading and writing LNH, still I'd say a lot of good
>> stuff was posted that year.
>
> <snip list of good stuff>  A worthy year by any mark!
>
> I have two answers: one in the 20th century, and one in the 21st.

Let's see here... for the 21st Century, I suppose either 2006 or 2007.

Since Rob wrote a lot more stories in 2007 and Jaelle wrote some stuff,
I guess I'll go with 2007.

Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig was fun to participate in (even if my
non-ending for it was a horrible move).

Also that year had the fourth greatest installment of the Imagine Saxon
saga!

Arthur "There were only four?" Spitzer