LNH: Deja Dude lnhq.info entry

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 23:29:39 PDT 2012

On Apr 2, 6:46 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2005-November/001143.html
> http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2005-November/001154.html

Wow.  That was some pretty offensive stuff.  I was obviously going
through an irreverent stage.  Actually, RACC as a whole was going
through an irreverent stage.  I think that was also around the time
that Tom wrote about an oversexed bonobo for apes month.  Then
suddenly things got more serious and it just wasn't fun anymore.  We
can't afford to censor ourselves too much because we'll end up too
afraid tow rite anything.

In any case, to be fair, Deja Dude was downloading lots of cartoons
and TV shows and an unspecified amount of porn.  And it was Master
Blaster who was obsessed with breasts.  Not that there's anything
wrong with that.

Martin