LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #52 (2/2)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 01:43:33 PDT 2012

You know, while I read this issue I kept thinking about Jennifer
Tilly.  (This has also been known to happen randomly when I am reading
anything or even watching TV.)  I had read that Jennifer's father was
Chinese and that Tilly was a stage name and I had this eerie feeling
that her real name was Jennifer Wong.  It isn't.  I googled her.
(That sounds dirty.)  Her Wikipedia entry says she "was born Jennifer
Elizabeth Chan".  Whew.  That's a relief.  You would have had to have
added an "Any similarity to any real life person living or dead is
purely a coincidence" disclaimer.

Martin