SW10: Powernaut 1955 #8: Is There a Next for PowerTEEN?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 1 17:33:18 PDT 2012

On 4/1/2012 4:24 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Okay, reading #5-8. "Wow! The last place they'd look!  In a computer!" Heh
> heh, great stuff. And the "imaginary story" bait-n-switch is excellent.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I like it, keep improving, awesome
> times

Thanks.  And I may relent about putting Powernauts greater than 1955
before the final three episodes of Powernaut 1955 in the publishing
schedule.  After all, if I have a four-episode series to write for HCC,
and I get Episode 1 in on time, it's still a contest entry.  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.