LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #45

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 30 19:03:22 PDT 2011

On 9/30/2011 6:38 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

>       Medusa heard voices from outside her house...
>       "Well, I have no idea where we are," went one, this voice being male.
>       "Or *when*, either," said a second male voice.
>       "Heck, I don't even know where this fits into our continuity," said
> a female voice.
>       "We have continuity*?" said the first voice, pretending to be
> pleasantly surprised.  "Cool!"
>       "Retcon Lad, that joke was old when they used it back in the
> Retcon Hour crossover," sighed the female voice, which belonged to Fourth
> Wall Lass.
>       "Well, there you go then.  We do know where this story fits in
> continuity.  It's set sometime after Retcon Hour."
>       "GAH-roan," groaned the second male.  "That's not helpful, and you
> know it."
>       "Okay, okay.  Joking aside ARAK, you guys just wait here, and I'll
> go and ask at that house."

Great story.  But I had a question, and that's the excerpt that came
closest to addressing it.

Shall I assume the LNH got diverted from some cosmos-spanning adventure
because Cosmic Forces Wished It?  Might those forces have some interest
in a future story?  And if I ask these questions about the LNH, is it
(oops) my turn to write the story?

(signed) Scott Eiler, who's often recently been thinking of a similar
actually-printed story in which Prince Namor wound up wearing ruby
sneakers.  Really.