META: Reviews (Re: SW10: Summer of Discontent #3a: The Agents)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:27:34 PDT 2011

On Sep 27, 7:07 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> Is it worthwhile for *us* to seek review first?  Would we all turn on
> our Kid Review signal watches?  Or shall we just accept our review
> process the way it is, and enjoy all this fine amateur fiction?

This is one of the reasons why I like the LNH Authors Group.
I usually post new LNH stories there a week or so before they
show up here... giving other members time to point out
problems with the story, embarrassing typos, or
(especially) continuity conflicts -- something that tends to
come up quite a bit in a shared universe with a long history.

And yet, I still ended up spelling "Corruptors" with an "e..."

—Rob Rogers
—Likes giving others the opportunity
to share blame for his mistakes...