LNH: Digital JUMP! #8: "HECTARE! Glory of a Knock-Down Argument!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 20 19:32:49 PDT 2011

On 9/18/2011 12:59 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> FIM: "Over time, this became a form of guerrilla war, with the LNHers
> leading rebels among the populace in pinpoint attacks on strategic
> resources. But it seemed the Tyrant matched us strategy for strategy,
> and we've lost at least one battle for every two we've won."

I've never seen guerrilla war in an LNH story before.  Nice feature.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.