LNH/HCC: System Corrupters #27

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Sep 19 18:39:39 PDT 2011

On 9/18/2011 5:44 PM, EDMLite wrote:

>       ...and though you try to ignore the comment, the
> thought that the LNH could be trapped in a maze of their
> own making, that you could turn their very building
> against them, that your last proposal very nearly worked,
> except for a few minor structural defects...
>
>       ...all of that is a record that plays day and night
> in your brain, until without thinking of it at all,
>
>       you have begun to plan...

This is an impressive story about how someone *becomes* a comic-book
supervillain.  And it even made the Waffle Queen look impressive.  Well
done.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.