MISC/HCC: Team Xero #12

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 16 23:36:57 PDT 2011

On 9/16/2011 8:44 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
> What's a man to do when only the G.O.D.S have F.I.R.E.?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTSTJ8CSO_I
>
> Okay, the myth source is not exactly a subtle one, but it's the one that
> came to mind when thinking about this...

"That logo on his chest!  A telephone!"

That was my favorite part of the new myth.  Don't get me going on
telephone mythology.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.