HCC: Last Call for Votes (Re: Voting is Open!)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 2 20:29:37 PDT 2011

On 9/1/2011 6:37 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> I do see votes on the survey site. I plan to count those, but I'll
> accept e-mail too. One day left for voting!
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9X8FD9N

Hooray!  More votes!  People favored each story, but the results need no
further judgment from me.

The winner is "A Genre Story"!  Dave, you get to proctor the next
challenge.  Just in time for the school year!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.