MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #19

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 2 20:22:55 PDT 2011

On 9/2/2011 8:45 AM, James Mason wrote:
> On Sep 1, 9:32 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> ... That's actually as interesting a thing to write a Chronicle of, as a
>> fight scene is.
>
> Thanks? Sorry your kind of vague as to weather that's good or bad and
> weather you are being sarcastic or not.

No, really.

I know in my own writings, I tend more toward power politics instead of
fight scenes or interludes.  But I'm not going to say "good or bad" on
what you choose to write about.  And I like your interludes.  I
especially enjoyed the one that led to Kittyman Brand Blueberry Juice
Cocktail.  Informality and spontaneity are your strengths as a writer.
Run with them.

But if you *would* like a bit of serious critique:  "you're" and
"whether".  When you learn the right words, editors will like you more.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.