MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #19

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Sep 1 18:32:42 PDT 2011

On 8/31/2011 6:41 PM, James Mason wrote:

> John: GAH! .oO(That was a terrible dream. Felt like I was being
> smothered by a panther!) *notices that Mike is basically laying on him*
> .oO(Ah, that explains it. Okay, how am I going to get out of this
> without causing a mess?) *attempts to climb above him, but notices that
> Alex is there with them* .oO(What happened last night? Oh, right, the
> "party". Which involved eating candy and talking about stuff. Not
> exactly what I would call a party, but whatever. So what to do? Well I
> could climb over both of them but that's such a bad idea for many
> reasons, but I can't just push them off. I could go under them. Kind of
> tricky, but it seems to be the best option.)
>
> Announcer: THE CHRONICLES OF MIKE KITTYMAN! HOW TO GET OUT FROM UNDER
> ANOTHER MAN WHILE TRYING TO NOT WAKE HIM AND A GIRL HE'S WITH UP!

... That's actually as interesting a thing to write a Chronicle of, as a
fight scene is.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.