LNH/META: Villains!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:03:52 PDT 2011

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:25:38 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Anyway, it doesn't matter now since I'm quitting this project
> thanks to this post by Martin.  And I probably won't involve
> myself with any other projects that Martin is involved with.

Hmmmm.  You know, Martin and I both seem to have ideas that don't really
work with each other... hey, maybe we can do a *dual* reboot!  That's
something that's never been done!  Two new LNHs.  Perhaps one is more
Marvel and one is more DC?  And during the event, they fight?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, splitto!