LNH/META: Villains!

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Mon Oct 31 05:47:03 PDT 2011

In article <07f5fbc4-db3f-4ff3-a705-939f0d2ad12d at x36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
Martin Phipps  <martinphipps2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>We haven't settled on a single villain yet!
>
>Here's a list.
>
>Acton Lord: This guy is reserved by Arthur.  Sorry, Arthur but we need
>people on RACC to know this if they don't read the Authors group but
>are still thinking of participating.

     Um, no.  This sort of thing is what email is for, since while I'm signed
up for the Authors Group I haven't been going to check it very often, and
finding out now that someone else has reserved my character is a good way to
convince me to officially withdraw both my characters and my participation.

     Dave Van Domelen, was already kinda iffy on the project.