LNH: Help!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 17:20:08 PDT 2011

On Oct 28, 5:50 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be comfortable writing:
>
> - Minority Miss *
> - Doctor Stomper *
> - Occultism Kid (caveat emptor, mine would probably be Action-Comics-ly
>   different from the classic take) *
> - Kid Kirby *
> - Captain Continuity
> - Kid Recap

We don't have to stop at twenty characters.  We've got a bit more than
twenty.  Some of the characters need not be LNHers.  In fact, it might
be interesting to have one issue from the point of view of the
villains.  I was thinking one villain could have mind control and have
Irony Man fight Kid Kirby, etc.  I might be interested in writing
Lagneto #1 but I would need to know who the main villain is, how he
recruits other villains, why he wants to destroy the LNH and how he
gets other villains to follow him (ie what incentive he gives them).

Other idea I had was that Darksnide / Flipseid / whatever wants to
sacrifice the lives of LNHers in order to open a portal that would
introduce one of the villains if not the main villain.  I thought
maybe Cannon Fodder (Conrad Focker?) could be killed off and then
brought back later.  These are just ideas.  I'm not trying to stop
anybody else from coming up with ideas.

I don't see how I'm stopping anybody from writing whatever they like.
I've introduced characters that people asked for.  The biggest problem
is going to be keeping it down to twenty characters.  I say that not
every character, obviously, is going to get its own title and most of
these are going to be one shots anyway.

By the way, the asterisks (*) above are mine.  Those characters plus
Master Blaster, Sister State-the-Obvious, New Look Lass and Special
Bonding Boy I've written already, although obviously not in their own
titles.  I guess I can do without Special Bonding Boy: he only gets
two lines in Doctor Stomper #1.  I'm pretty much putting together
things as people are asking them to be put together.  Obviously, I
should stop now.

No.  Wait.  I want to write Kid Kirby #1.  Maybe I'll just work on
that and leave the rest of it up to you guys. :)

Martin