LNH: Help!

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 16:12:43 PDT 2011

On Oct 29, 6:43 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 21:07:11 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > I think for the time we should just limit each writers choices to two.
> > And leave the rest of the slots open for other potential writers.
>
> Sounds good.
>
> > So here's what we've got so far:
>
> > 1. Fearless Leader
> > 2. Catalyst Lass
> > 3. Ripping Dancer (me)
> > 4. Gothic Gorilla (me)
> > 5. Skunk Girl (Ted)
> > 6. Irony Man (Martin)
> > 7. Linguist Lass (Martin)
> > 8. Cynical Lass (Rob)
> 9. Library Lad & Weirdo Boy
> 10. By Vampire's Light

I'm gonna place a second vote:

11. Master Blaster, because things are always better with a Gun of
1001 Settings.

BTW, one thing I did - or tried to, at any rate - in the Master
Blaster and Twaeila series was never to use the same setting on the
gun twice, and gave the settings whimsical names.  I'd say that we
should encourage that bit (can't really enforce it, this being RACC)