LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 14:45:02 PDT 2011

On 10/28/11 5:41 PM, William Strickland wrote:

> I haven't really been able to get into LNH. Part of it is that I
> haven't managed to find a complete archive of the story, which means I
> can't do a proper archive binge. The other part is that from the posts
> I've read, I can't really nail down a tone for the story, either -
> chalk that up to a shared universe, I suppose. I could've just been in
> the wrong frame of mind when I tried it, for all I know. It could just
> be that it's not my kind of story. Not important, ultimately. The
> thing is, I'm not 'in' on LNH, and so the debate on whether to reboot
> looks very different, despite being more or less the same.

If I were to recommend one series for a reader new to the LNH it would
have to be Easily-Discovered Man.  It starts off funny and is usually
good every issue.  If you don't like it then I'd say that the rest of
the LNH is a very hard sell.

Here's the first 47 issues...

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Easily-Discovered/

Here's #48...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/msg/f7b1082b9f10fd09?dmode=source

And here's #49-50..

http://www.lnhq.info/archives/easily-discovered-man/

And then you can wait every two years for a new issue like the rest of us.

Arthur "Or maybe three years.." Spitzer