LNH: Help!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 14:07:11 PDT 2011

On 10/29/11 11:16 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:12:08 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> And so now I'm pretty much done, :)
>>
>> Seriously in three posts I've re-introduced fifteen LNHers.
>
> Um.
>
> No offense, but it seems a bit premature to write the issues when we
> haven't really nailed down the details of the setting yet? ^^;
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just a bit

Yeah, I agree.

I think it should be up to the writers involved what characters they
want to write about.  And we could perhaps add Fearless Leader and
Catalyst Lass into that.

I think for the time we should just limit each writers choices to two.
And leave the rest of the slots open for other potential writers.

So here's what we've got so far:

1. Fearless Leader
2. Catalyst Lass
3. Ripping Dancer (me)
4. Gothic Gorilla (me)
5. Skunk Girl (Ted)
6. Irony Man (Martin)
7. Linguist Lass (Martin)

Arthur "Or we could let Martin choose everything..." Spitzer