LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 28 20:57:56 PDT 2011

On 10/28/2011 4:41 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:

> Okay, so who would be in the new LNH?

The moment we pick twenty, I am personally inclined to write about #21.
  8{D>

> I think we need to respect the
> people who are still around now but also include some classic
> characters while avoiding those who have been overused already.  How
> about...?

As a recent reader, based on stories I've read in the last year, I'm
going to vote for (in no particular order):

Kid Enthusiastic
Ultimate Ninja
Anal-Retentive Analysis Kid
Ripping Dancer
Irony Man
Limp Asparagus Lad
Cheesecake Eater Lad
Sarcastic Lad

... That is all.  Perhaps other characters will grab my attention as I
read more stories, because that's what good characters in good stories
do, no matter the backstory.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.