LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:16:51 PDT 2011

On Oct 28, 4:41 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 6:07 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, so who would be in the new LNH?  I think we need to respect the
> people who are still around now but also include some classic
> characters while avoiding those who have been overused already.  How
> about...?

I haven't made my list yet, but I suspect a lot of it will depend on
"if such-and-such-a-person wants to write it."

For example: I'd love to see an updated version of Sig.Lad, but
only if Dave decides there are some new Sig.Lad stories he'd like
to tell.  I'd also love to see Writers Block Woman and Mouse (but
only if Jaelle wants to write it) and Possum Man, if Tarq is
willin'...

> 7) Easily Discovered Man
> 8) Easily Discovered Man Lite

Hmm... after almost 20 years, I thought I'd give the poor guy
a rest.  Still, I might be willing if people want me to (or if
someone else wants to try their hand at an EDM #1...)

--Rob Rogers
--Does like the idea of a Cynical Lass series...