LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:26:15 PDT 2011

On Oct 28, 2:17 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 October 2011 19:19:55 UTC+2, Andrew Perron  wrote:

> > Also, on the subject of the New 20: I'd like for a complete story to
> > run through a few of them.  How about, in an LNHy metafictional vein,
> > someone discovers that their universe is only a few days old?
>
> Or how about fleshing out the backstory, through the use of some traditional framing mechanism, like, say, the LNH going public for the first time, or moving into the LNHQ, or something?

Maybe it's because I happen to be watching the
Avengers animated series at the moment, but I
really like the structure they used for the first season:
introduce the members individually, give them a minor
threat that brings them together initially, show a few
"growing pains" as they adjust to being together, and
then allow them to face off against the Big Bad in
the final episode or two.

> -- Lalo “recently rebooted myself” Martins

--Rob Rogers
--Could use a reboot to the head