LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 08:28:10 PDT 2011

On Oct 28, 7:51 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2011 15:41:41 UTC+2, Martin Phipps  wrote:
> > On Oct 28, 5:50 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.m... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Another possible approach is: who wants to write what? Can we assemble 20 titles from that?
>
> > I am thinking that you, me, Andrew, Arthur and Rob could write FOUR
> > parts each.  Each part would be titled like Irony Man #1: LNH Assemble
> > #1 etc. but not every issue would be a solo story obviously.  [I know
> > Dave also responded to this thread but I don't know if he wants to
> > participate or not.]  With five authors planning becomes easier.  Of
> > course other people can get involved, especially if the five of us
> > don't have time.  I just think if we can agree on the makeup of the
> > LNH in the story and the basic plot and who writes what then we can
> > easily all have material ready to post on the author's group by the
> > end of January and then finally agree on everything by the middle of
> > April.
>
> > Martin
>
> That plan works for me.

Except I noticed that Arthur says he wants to write only one part and
that he wants to write Ripping Dancer.  (I guess he'd want to have her
hook up with Fearless Leader again.)  If he and Rob do one part each
then you, me and Andrew could do six parts each.  So then there's the
question of who the villain(s) is/are in the final arc after LNH HQ
has been built and the LNH is ready to face its first major threat as
a team.

Martin