LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 02:36:22 PDT 2011

On Thursday, 27 October 2011 19:28:20 UTC+2, Andrew Perron  wrote:
> I'm not sure I like the "max of 20 members" thing; it seems like kind
> of an awkward number, too large for groups like the JLA or even the
> Avengers, but too small for LSH-esque megagroups.

My gut feeling agrees with this. It's weird.

> Perhaps the LNH is fractured into 20 different LNHes, each one having
> the letters stand for something different?

That would mean dealing with a metric ton of characters, probably more than we're prepared to handle.

I say leave out the 20 theme entirely... the idea to *focus* on 20 elements (maybe by having 20 titles) is good enough for me, no reason why these 20 can't have their own supporting casts (or in some cases the title can be a group rather than a character).

I'd go further and aim for a split more or less along those lines in the 20 titles:
- 1 LNH title
- 1 anthology title
- about 5 subgroup titles
- about 13 solo titles

Those numbers are completely out of my butt and not only open to discussion, but more like meant as the beginning of a discussion.

-- Lalo “bit painful to pull numbers out of there akshully” Martins