LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Thu Oct 27 13:36:06 PDT 2011

In article <bdbdb4b2-665f-48cf-bed3-5c2fa1f48ff1 at g7g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
Phantasm  <phantom_belcher at yahoo.com> wrote:
>The Time Crapper thread gives me an idea:
>
>One of the incarnations of the Time Crapper - it doesn't matter which
>one, I think; hell, make it a completely new one - has got it in his
>head to reboot the Looniverse.  He's only partially successful,
>inadvertently creating a world where the LNH is limited to a maximum
>of 20 members.
>
>He also manages to make counterparts of Lagneto, Dr. Killfile, Acton
>Lord, and a number of other LNH baddies.

     FWIW, a while back I came up with my own LNH2 idea, but wasn't able to
get it going before Martin launched his LNH2 and I decided to focus more on
something else.  The most developed part of this was my new Acton Lord, who
could probably be rejiggered to fit into a reboot so long as we were allowed
to assume the Victorian era had Holmes/Moriarty or reasonable pastiche
thereof.

     Dave Van Domelen, notes his Acton Lord 2.0 was very strongly influenced
by the Nobilis RPG.