LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:43:49 PDT 2011

On Oct 27, 6:07 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I *am* saying is we shift the primary focus to the “new 20” or whatever it's called. That's what I'll be setting aside time to write for and that's what we should advertise to our friends, and heck, if new readers get bored that we're not writing fast enough to sate them, they can go hit the archives and knock themselves out with top-quality Classic LNH stuff.

It's still early days.  Actually getting people to write 20 stories
for the LNH's anniversary would be a monumental achievement.
If it turns out that the world inhabited by those 20 characters is
much
more compelling and interesting than the current Looniverse, I'm
sure there will be a push to make the reboot the "mainstream"
LNH universe.  Otherwise, it will be an interesting exercise that
(hopefully) motivated a lot of people to write for the newsgroup.

This is all assuming that the "mainstream" Looniverse still
exists by the end of Beige Midnight, of course...

--Rob Rogers
--Thinks any discussion of the future feels
optimistic these days...