LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:28:20 PDT 2011

On Oct 27, 12:23 pm, Phantasm <phantom_belc... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Time Crapper thread gives me an idea:
>
> One of the incarnations of the Time Crapper - it doesn't matter which
> one, I think; hell, make it a completely new one - has got it in his
> head to reboot the Looniverse.  He's only partially successful,
> inadvertently creating a world where the LNH is limited to a maximum
> of 20 members.

> The obvious Flashpoint satire would be: Crapper reboots the Looniverse to something he can rule (probably no LNH), Time-Traveling Character 1 (maybe a different Crapper, but probably better to use one or more net.heroes) somehow reboots it back, but it goes wrong and the end result is slightly different, then Time-Traveling Character 2 (or maybe some Fourth-Wall Breaker) lets us know that actually the classic Looniverse is still there and doing just fine.

Innnnnnnnnteresting.  This fits in well with a story I'm almost done
writing.

I'm not sure I like the "max of 20 members" thing; it seems like kind
of an awkward number, too large for groups like the JLA or even the
Avengers, but too small for LSH-esque megagroups.  Perhaps the LNH is
fractured into 20 different LNHes, each one having the letters stand
for something different?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, spitballing.